Our promise to you
- Your wishes come first. We offer you suitable, tailored, personal solutions, derived from collaboration with family, our healthcare professionals, and external support.
- We provide a quality, safe, and modern living environment with round-the-clock care.
- Families are kept well informed with the well-being of their persons with dementia.
Leaf Care spends time with experts at external organisations, to better understand the field of dementia care. We collaborate with:
- The University of East Anglia, fellows in Alzheimer’s Research
- Specialists in Mobility for Dementia
- Local organisations such as Family Carer’s groups
- Local colleges for student placements
Results from our collaborations can be found on our News page (link to page 8 news and events )
At Ixworth Court Dementia Village, we have space available for community use. We offer this free of charge to support community group meetings, and we encourage residents, families, or friends to join. Please contact us if you wish to use this space pictured below.
At Leaf Dementia Villages, quality of care is of paramount importance. We believe that everyone has the right to excellent care and to live as comfortably as possible. We are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Adhering to our core values and operating with transparency and professionalism enable us to offer quality, person-centric care.
Feedback is of utmost importance to us at Leaf Care. Not only do we encourage it, but we act on the comments that we receive. We would love to hear your experiences of Leaf care Dementia Villages, and we provide an opportunity for you to share your thoughts at various meetings that include Care Plan Meetings, House Meetings with residents, and workshops with family and friends.
Leaf Care services also use internal and external audits and client appraisal surveys to evaluate and improve our care and services.
Read our latest CQC Report (INSERT LINK).
What our customers say
This was the first time I have been able to sit down and enjoy a meal with my mum for 20 years. Mrs Harding
Homely house certainly lived up to its name Mrs Smith
Joyce resident in Homely House- it was lovely to sit with my family and spend time with them socially and enjoy a glass of wine
More information on Leaf Care Services can be found here (insert linke to our other website: www.leafcareservices.co.uk